1. Get a faucet adapter.
This is a small screw adapter to the faucet and converts it into a male garden hose connector at the end of the faucet.
2. Unscrew the faucet tip. Be careful not to smash the tips contained in the film.
A good idea is to put a towel in the sink to catch anything you might drop; the towel will prevent things from going down in vain.
3. Twist on the new faucet adapter.
Make sure that with the faucet, it forms a good seal, but there is no need to use tools to tighten it. If the vacuum breaker is not integrated into your piping system, spiral hose threaded Hose Type vacuum circuit breaker before your garden hose is connected. Hose type Vacuum circuit breaker can be in the hardware store.
This can prevent siphon from developing and draw into the supply of potable water, if carelessly left in a hose that is submerged in a container with clean chemicals or contaminated, without drinking chemicals or waste.
4. Ensure hose gasket hose has rubber or vinyl gasket to prevent leakage.
Make sure the gasket is in the hose before the hose is connected to the faucet, or in your hands, you will have a wet mess.
5. Tighten the hose. The hose screw adapter to the faucet.
Make sure it's tight enough so it forms a waterproof seal.
6. Replace the faucet with a hose after the tip.
Remove the hose and faucet adapter, then twist the faucet on the tip tighter, so it forms a good seal. Check to see if there is a leak.If the seal is not very good because it was originally replaced the faucet tip the faucet may leak out.
7. Add PTFE tape faucet.
To prevent or stop leaks from the faucet tip, first remove the faucet tip and then rotate the two or three loops clockwise to the threaded area of the faucet with Teflon tape.
The tape, tightly around the threaded area of the faucet, where the water exits the faucet, as it may hinder the flow of water, be careful not to let the extra tape hang over the area.
8. The faucet is screwed over Teflon tape tip.
The extra straps can be visible, but this is no problem.
9. Trim any overhang.
Cut away excess tape with a knife lightly stripped of scraps.
10. Enjoy the faucet without leaking.
Some faucets in the kitchen may not need a faucet adapter. Apply Teflon belt to clockwise thread.
(Clockwise for you to turn on the faucet, hose, tubing, etc end) Tighten the faucet adapter, faucet tip and hose without tools (screws with hand tightening).
- How To Install New Toilet Seat Ring
- How To Clean The Toilet
- How To Clean The Toilet Seat
- The Function Of The Toilet Circle
- Introduction To Telescopic Ladders
- Specification And Installation Of Telescopic La...
- Advantages Of Telescopic Staircase
- Classification Of Toilet Covers
- How To Change The Toilet Cover
- Iron Introduction
- Press Release Of The Concluding Press Conferenc...
- New Parrent Toilet Seat Is Hot Selling
- Familie & Heim Stuttgart Household Goods Exhibi...
- Our Company Lunch A New Pattern Toilet Seat